Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Thrifted Leopard Jones New York Dress & More


Each week I try to hit the thrift store at least once, and since we had some time to kill before the library opened at noon, I headed there today with my son.  After he was happily busy playing with his toys, I had a minute to rifle through the dress rack and found these two numbers.  I was on the fence about the second one since I tend to wear more neutrals and not much color, but my son insisted it was a good selection so I caved.  The shoes add yet another black pair to my collection, but for work wear I don't think I can ever have too many in black.  I did come across a very cute pair of Nine West round toed pumps and should've added them to my haul, but my rational side made me think twice since I am on my feet all day...  although I may have to go back for them anyway.  Check back next week for my ideas on styling these; my head is swimming with them already...


 {The dress on top is my first leopard; 
the one above is a large so it gives a bit of a drapey, slimming look}


No comments: